Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Shit. That was exhausting.

Creating a new blog is exhausting. There are way too many choices about what it's going to look like. I got so tired of deciding on a title, I did P90X as a break. Pretty sad if you ask me.

So anyway.


Welcome... As I write, I'm listening to the creepy discourse of Sandra Bullock in While You Were Sleeping.

Note to self: If someone starts to fall in love with you while you are in a coma, run away. FAST.
Run even faster if they eat out of the same bowl as their cat.

Lucky for me, someone fell in love with me while we were both lucid.

Back on topic - basically I won't really have a set train of thought on here so get used to that. This is the house for my daily adventures and random thoughts in my little life. Probably ridiculous, possibly boring, who knows. For now, I don't have to worry about boring anyone because as a brand new blogger, I have virtually zero name recognition! Yay.

So, my name is Michelle, I have a really adorable dog named Lou, a boyfriend named Steven, my family lives in Germany, and I am very unfortunately living in Maryland instead of Texas where I am really from.


Very Important: I run because I cook. And when I cook, I love to eat it. And sometimes what I cook is not very healthy.. ;)

 Maryland is mean and too fast for me and even though I am from a state recently declared as a natural disaster, it's my home and I belong there - eventually.

Until then, I am entertaining myself with a daily discourse on life and the many adventures that accompany it.

No comments:

Post a Comment